Impact Precision Products has been involved in amateur Club Racing with SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) since 1987. We have campaigned a 1970 Triumph Spitfire in the F Production class. Our accomplishments include a few
Central Florida Region regional championships and a few SARRC (South Atlantic Road Racing Championship) titles. Our passion for performance automobiles and our machine shop expertise has enabled us to meet these accomplishments.
Thanks to our many sponsors over the years, we have been able to attend many of the scheduled events on the busy SCCA calendar. Please visit www.CFRSCCA.org for information on Club Racing. Our expertise and
experience has allowed us to offer our machine shop services to many of our racing friends. We have custom made innumerable products for various types of racing automobiles, allowing us to market them to our fellow racers. Examples include:
• camber plates for Mazda RX7
• rear disk brake conversion for Spitfire and GT-6
• aircraft aluminum roller rockers for Spitfire and GT-6
• aircraft aluminum hubs and brake rotor hats for various cars
• fabricated aluminum valve covers
• complete performance engine building
• and countless other custom products
Present your ideas and we will design and manufacture a product to your specifications.
Quality Craftsmanship, Personalized Service, On Time Delivery